When you buy something from this website, I may receive an affiliate commission.
These are my opinions and are not representative of the companies that create these products.
My reviews are based on my personal own experience and research.
I never recommend poor quality products, or create false reviews to make sales.
It is my intention to explain products so you can make an informed decisions on which ones suit your needs best.”
It is extremely important to keep your dog’s teeth and gums clean and healthy. Poor dental health can cause health problems. However, it is not always easy or convenient to brush your dog’s teeth as often as you should.
Below are dental treats that will keep your dog’s teeth and gums clean and healthy.
Bones & Chews All-Natural Dental Chewy Sticks
- Dental sticks help clean teeth, freshen breath and support oral health while satisfying your dog’s need to chew.
- Unique six-point shape helps scrub tartar and fight plaque.
- Made with an all natural chicken flavor dogs find irresistible.
- Zero added sugars–easily digestible ingredients that are easy on dogs’ stomachs. Give them whole or break them up for smaller dogs. Does not contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and is proudly crafted in the USA.
Greenies Regular Dental Dog Treats
- Recommended by veterinarians to help prevent gum disease, freshen breath and reduce the frequency of professional dental cleanings.
- Fortified with added vitamins and minerals for complete and balanced nutrition.
- Made with soluble, all-natural ingredients that easily break down for safe and easy digestion.
- Proudly made in the USA and accepted by the Veterinary Oral Health Council to support doggy oral health.
Pedigree Dentastix Original Dog Treats
- Triple Action – reduces tartar buildup, cleans teeth, and freshens breath.
- Unique texture scrapes away at plaque and tartar and hard to reach areas while your dog chews.
- Large sticks designed for dogs over 30 pounds.
- Clinically proven to reduce buildup that contributes to dental disease.
OraVet Dental Hygiene Chews
- Daily dental chew works to loosen and dislodge plaque to help break it away from the teeth.
- The only dental chews for dogs to use delmopinol, which forms a barrier that blocks bacteria and the formation of plaque and calculus.
- Highly dissolvable for easy digestion with a great taste your dog will love. Recommended by vets.
- Studies show after two months of daily use, dogs have less plaque, tartar ad halitosis.
DentalLife Daily Oral Care Dental Dog Treats
- Scientifically tested to reduce tartar buildup and clean teeth down to the gum line.
- Dogs love the tasty chicken flavor.
- Porous treat texture scrubs teeth clean and is also chewy enough to keep dogs engaged.
- Freshens breath.
Get Naked Puppy Health Grain-Free Dental Chew Sticks
- Contains DHA Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and calcium to help promote healthy cognitive development.
- Great for teething puppies as the chewing process helps alleviate pain and soreness.
- All natural dental sticks only 27 calories with a natural blend of fruits.
- Helps keep teeth white by reducing buildup of plague and tartar.
The above products are all recommended by veterinarians and made in the USA.
It is extremely important to take care of your dog’s teeth and these products are great for your dog’s teeth.
My son’s two dogs love the greenies. I buy greenies for them every Christmas.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the box below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.